Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stampin Up Cardstock

Post #3 of my goodies for sale! This one is my SU Cardstock, I will note which ones are NIP below along with opened ones and I have a couple of misc packs.

Shipping is actual costs - if you have any questions email me at sricharz2077@yahoo.com

NIP $3 Each:

ballet blue
baja breeze
bordering blue
lovely lilac
brocade blue
sage shadow
perfect plum
mellow moss
glorious green
rich razzleberry
bashful blue
pretty in pink
almost amethyst
bermuda bay
pale plum
barely banana
brilliant blue
always artichoke
gable green
taken with teal
Crushed Curry 23 out of 24 sheets

Opened $2 Each:
Pixie pink 21 sheets
Kiwi Kiss 18 sheets
Apricot Appeal 19 Sheets
Summer Sun 16 Sheets
Pumpkin Pie 16 Sheets


Opened $1 Each:
Pacific Point 13 sheets
Lavender Lace 12 sheets
Garden Green 13 sheets
Handsome Hunter 14 sheets

Misc Pack $10:
Apx. 115 sheets assorted

Heavyweight Copic friendly Paper - over 30 Sheets $4



No comments: