Friday, February 26, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards!

So I am actually keeping 1 of my resolutions...I wanted to make 1 card a month at least for the entire year. I decided I need this much needed 'me' time and I have managed to keep it up!! I just have not kept my blog resolution which is why you are just now seeing the cards LOL Below are my recent cards:

This card was done for a challenge on our Meade Splitcoast Thread. Gloria challenged us with the "flip"card. I actually really enjoyed this one! It took 3 tries but I enjoyed it LOL

I used a Unity Stamps and Stampin Up Card Stock. I inked the edges and used stickles to put a little sparkle







Amanda hosted a shoebox swap in January and this was the card I did for it. I was looking for something valentiney (so not a word but it is on my blog LOL) and this unity stamp was perfect! I used Stampin Up CardStock some chalk pads for the background, brads, and dew drops to complete the card. I believe the patterned paper was basic grey.


At Amanda's Shoebox Swap, I won the auction for the stampin up set I used on this card. I dont know why but I love this set!!! This is the card I made for the Baltimore Shoe Box Swap hosted by Cindy!





This is another card I made for a challenge hosted by Gloria! I am also noticing a trend with my cards, I apparently like Purple and Pink LOL Could be the 4 girls in the house! Anyhoo this is a new MFT stamp set I HAD to have and I love it!!! I used my favorite Crate Paper and Stampin Up Cardstock. We actually used a sketch for this challenge and I used my copics to color.

I also cut out the wings partially...I was trying to keep somewhat true to the measurements in the sketch and my image was so large I was able to cut out a lot of my white space by cutting the wings out of the square.






So that catches me up creatively!!! Between my 4 cards above, I have made approximately 50 cards at swaps so I think I am well within my 1 card a month goal!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very CUTE! Love em all!