Friday, May 29, 2009

Card Swap Card

Whew! I finally finished my card and card kits for the swap tomorrow! Tomorrow is going to be busy busy with soccer for Ali and Autumn, getting ready for card swap and coming home after being gone all day (always bad LOL)

Here is my card! I used the Unity Stamp Set Hey Chick and some Stampin Up Cardstock and October Afternoon Patterned paper. I colored using colored pencils and accented with some stickles and bling and my 1 lonely prima LOL I am now regretting offloading so many prima's in PIF's! Here is my finished card and the inside:





Anyhoo I am headed to bed!!

2 comments:

Mary G. said...

Stacy, this is SO cute! Now, I see what I missed by not making it to the swap!! :(quest

Gina said...

Very cute! I really don't know when you find the time to do all you do!