Friday, May 29, 2009

I made a card - It's a Miracle!!!!

I have finally got a card made, amateurish at best but hey its a start LOL I figure if I can start doing these fairly regularly I might get to an acceptable level to keep up with the Meade ladies - and let me tell you I will NEVER be at their level, they are all awesome! I definitely have a wonderful group of ladies to try to learn from!
I actually like this card, even though it is simple, Iam finally happy with my coloring (my last 2 have been sad to say the least, can I say dirty pigeon and neon cupcakes LOL) and I love these stamps!
My supplies used were: Basic Grey Patterned Paper, Stampin Up Cardstock, Prima Flowers, Stamin up Heart & Home Stamp, Unity Kit of the Month Cottage Stamp, some ric-rac ribbon and voila. I used copics to color and pop glue dots for the saying.
I have to make a card this evening and do 10 card kits for tomorrow for a card swap (nothing like last minute LOL) so I will have a new card to post this weekend!!

No comments: