Friday, August 7, 2009

My latest cards

I had to make some cards this week for some Meade girls who were celebrating birthdays I waited til today to post since I had not given them to them yet LOL

For Michelle I parted with one of my faves my "if you've got it flaunt it" card using my Unity stamps and paper from one of my all time fave scrap companies October Afternoon





For Tracy's Card I used Hambo Stamps their cute hippo and saying (I love this company!) and some Stampin Up cardstock and Bo Bunny Paper





For Amanda's Card I used an adorable Penny Black Stamp and some Hambo Sayings....I used PP from Autumn Leaves and Stampin Up cardstock Inside her card it says Old LOL....anyhoo I love the way this one turned out...you cant tell from the pic but 2 flowers and 1 butterfly I cut out a second image and put it on pop dots.
I colored them all with colored pencils as my mother has my copics for my not so "surprise" birthday present LOL

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Great birthday cards Stacy! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Stacy. Thanks for parting with your card for little old me. I will love and cherish and take good care of it.
Michelle

Stamp Maryland said...

I do enjoy your creations! Sad to say I'll be missing your swap on Saturday.

Tracy