Sunday, December 27, 2009

The great blizzard of 2009!

I have not seen this much snow since I was a kid in Oklahoma!!! We seriously got snowed in and I almost did not get off work in time to get supplies!!! I just managed to get salt but I was unable to get a second sled! We did manage to have a fun time with the one we had from last year though!


This is the night of the 2nd day of it snowing....dan had to go into work as many were snowed in, so we had to dig out my car!



The girls got some quality time in the snow



This is after it was all done...check out the snow on our porch!!!



Dan dug the girls a little snow fort, which they proceeded to trash later in the day....needless to say we were not happy since the younger ones never got a chance to check it out.



They were cute in it though before it met its demise




Overall it was a fun experience - I now however will take a LONG lunch break in the future snow days and get the supplies we need early!

We are ready for the next one!

No comments: