Thursday, December 17, 2009

One of "those" days

Ever have one of those days you wonder why you bothered to get out of bed!!!

My day started off okay, but after I wrapped up from work that is when it started! I dropped my dish of spaghetti sauce (frozen in the serving containers I use) and busted that. I then dropped and broke my olive oil carafe while adding a touch to my pasta water. I then dumped the parmesan cheese in the floor!!! I took a break from my klutzy spell (ever read Megan the Klutz? My fave book when I was 12 LOL, for good reason apparently!), got the kids ready for bed, Ali realized she lost her stuffed Monkey she got for her birthday so I spent an hour unsuccessfully looking for him, sat at my desk and proceeded to somehow hook and dump my file organizer in the floor.

So here I sit with paper and documents everywhere posting a blog so I dont scream and wake up the kids!!!

I hope all is well with everyone! We are doing okay other than my uber super unlucky night! Nearly ready for christmas, just have to wrap the presents!

We may get some snow Saturday! I will try to log in tomorrow night and update you all on Ali's 5th Birthday party!

No comments: