Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Busy Bee!!!

Sorry I have not posted much!!! I have been busy working on my altered item for the swap I am going to in 2 weeks! I really need to work on my card! (its a card swap LOL). I have also been pretty busy with Autumn with school projects and halloween festivities! I have posted a pic of autumns "altered" pumpkin - their teacher gave them a pumpkin and she had to turn it into something else...so with some scrap supplies (paper, pen, black paint) and some cotton balls and pipe cleaners I think she did a good job!! I had to help her with the paint though because it was getting EVERYWHERE!!!

I have also posted a pic of my wagon - I dont think too many ladies from the swap will see this and after the pain and effort it took to get the darn thing papered I want to share it LOL It does not look like I did much but it took several nights LOL





Other than that tomorrow is hip hop thursday at my fave stamp company Unity - I am going to try to resist ordering this week but Angela makes it really hard to resist her specials and items!!!! So I will be trying to resist tomorrow and carving my pumpkins!!! Nothing like waiting til the last minute LOL

No comments: