Friday, October 17, 2008



Tonight I went to Tracy's house, where she was holding a stamp night. I got to pick her and her friends brains for several hours and eat something uber yummy she makes called cake balls. I am soooo going to make those in the very near future!! So here is my first card in a really long time and I think only the 2nd I have ever attempted LOL It is definitely a beginners card but it was fun to make and hey its a start! I got to play with copics and my pencils AND I met a wonderful lady that is a copic expert and was a wealth of knowledge! I have to say I absolutely LOVE my Unity stamps...so far them and my stampin up's are stamping the best and are allowing the most creativity with coloring. Well off I go to watch a movie with hubby - we are seeing sex drive tonight which looks rather funny (yes we are over 30 going to a teeny bopper movie LOL)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think your card is awesome, and think anyone would be totally chuffed (that's a good thing) to display this card in their home during the holidays!!!! It is cute and sweet -- who could ask for more! TFS!!!!