Monday, October 20, 2008

My Card



So I took my card I worked on Saturday and revamped it! I did not have a lot of my stuff with me since I was not at home so with my supplies I think I was able to pretty the card up quite a bit! Here is what I came up with - you can scroll down to see the old version. I used Basic Grey and Bazzill for the Paper and I used Unity's Birds of a Feather stamp and a mystery scroll stamp I had and a doodlebug stamp for the happy holidays. I used red stickles on his bow and some pearls to accent. So simple but he took forever (still having issues staying in the lines LOL)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh wow! I liked the first card, but you really got to shine with the great details you added to your revamped version! Fabuloso -- TFS!!!!!

(PS I love how Blogger shows when the blogs I'm following were last updated!)