Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What is that noise that my ears happen to hear?

Why it is 3 fire truck sirens blaring through the neighborhood, our fire department drove through every neighborhood on base tonight shouting Merry Christmas with Santa waving happily from one of the truck - A very nice gesture unless one is tracking santa on Norad and sees he is currently in Iceland LOL I very quickly explained how the Santa in the fire truck is one of Santa's helpers there to spread Christmas cheer while he is busy delivering presents! Whew it was much easier when my eldest child was younger =)

We opened our 1 christmas eve present tonight and Autumn opened a Hannah Montana watch, Alison a pixos refill pack, Dan opened Mortal Combat vs. DC heros for the ps3 - we had a great time fighting it out in the game, and I opened (drumroll please) my very own camcorder wooohooo now with child #4 I can actually record those first steps!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful christmas eve, my little ones are tucked into bed with their christmas jammies on and christmas music playing, the cookies for santa and carrots for the reindeer are out on the table, and I am just waiting for them to actually go to sleep to begin operation christmas eve!
Merry Christmas to All and to all a good night!!!!

No comments: